All notable changes for the MindSphere Web Components Widgets will be documented in this file.
[2.1.0] - 2021-30-10¶
- Use V1.17 of MindSphere Web Components
- Added new widget: Time Series Table
- Added new widget: MindConnect Edged Analytics
- New feature: Add custom limits to the Time Series Chart
[2.0.1] - 2021-08-05¶
- Bugfix when changing widget size
[2.0.0] - 2021-07-02¶
- Use V1.15 of MindSphere Web Components.
- Widgets are now implemented using the new pluggable Widget based on React. This gives greater flexibility for configuration of the widget but comes with breaking changes.
The widgets have a new commit behavior. The commit behavior of the new Mendix pluggable Widgets slightly differs from the old one. With the old widget concept, underlying Microflows would have been triggered automatically with each change of a widget property. However, this is no longer the case. If you like to achieve this behavior, you have to make sure that the entity containing the change attribute is committed. For this case, all widgets provide an On property changed action on the General tab. If needed, you can trigger a Nanoflow or Microflow in which you can commit the entity.
Migration path from 1.x to 2.x:
Download new widget version from app store. This leads to error messages in your project on each used widget in your pages. These errors must be resolved manually.
Do the following:
- Drag and Drop the new widget from the toolbar to your page.
- Open the properties page of the old widget and check your configuration settings.
- Open the properties page of the new widget and apply the same settings there.
- Delete the old widget from the page once you have copied / transferred all settings.
- Repeat this process for all used widgets.
[1.6.1] - 2020-09-25¶
- Use V1.12 of MindSphere Web Components.
- Updated the Aggregate Chart with the new Time Series Chart
- Fix: Loading Web Components when working on localhost
[1.5.0] - 2020-01-08¶
ADDEDnew Web Component
[1.4.0] - 2019-12-02¶
- Use V1.6 of MindSphere Web Components.
[1.3.0] - 2019-11-04¶
- Aggregate Chart: add parameter to disable legend.
- Asset View: add parameter to specify the the column count when card view mode is selected.
- Map views: add support to save current view into entities.
- Map views: add support for dynamic zoom level configuration.
- Asset Map View and Asset View: provide more information of selected asset.
- Asset Map View and Asset View: add searchText parameter.
- Asset Map View and Asset View: add support of dynamic variable path configuration.
- Event View: provide more information for selected event.
[1.2.0] - 2019-10-09¶
- Support of Mendix Studio Pro V8.
Use V1.5 of MindSphere Web Components.
Added sorting for event view.
- show aggregate data on shared assets.
- problems with visibility settings on hosting containers.
[1.1.0] - 2019-08-08¶
- Added support for Cross-Tenancy (XT) for:
- Asset Map
- Asset View
[1.0.0] - 2019-06-26¶
Initial public release of MindSphere Web Components Widgets¶
MindSphere Web Components Widgets are provided via the Mendix App Store.
Overview of released MindSphere Web Components Widgets
- Aggregates Line Chart
- Aspect Variable Selector
- Asset View
- Asset Map
- DateTimeRange Picker
- Event View
- File View
- Rule View
- Simple Map
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the Development License Agreement.