MindSphere Web Components
MindSphere Web Components support standard
CustomEvents. For general information refer to this link.
MindSphere Web Components data is provided in the
detail property of events. Each MindSphere Web Component has a unique data model which serves as interface description. For example the Asset View provides the
selectedAssetChanged event. Its model
IAsset is described in the interface description.
Analyze an Event¶
- Open the developer tools of your browser (press F12).
- Navigate into the sources section.
Firefox: Debugger > Sources.
- Select the file you want to debug from the file tree.
- Click on a line number to set a breakpoint.
- Trigger the event, e.g. the
selectedAssetChangedevent by selecting a different asset.
- Open the properties of the event via mouseover.
- Add the event to the watch list if desired.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.