Insights Hub Monitor Plugin SDK – Checklist¶
The following requirements must be met by a Insights Hub Monitor Plugin:
- [ ] It does not integrate the OS Bar.
- [ ] It integrates the Insights Hub Monitor SDK and calls
oiPluginBootstrapper.boot()to boot it.
- [ ] The plugin information is configured.
- [ ] It is developed as web application and deployed to Insights Hub via the Developer Cockpit.
- [ ] It has its own security context. Roles and scopes for accessing APIs are configured in the Developer Cockpit.
- [ ] It is responsive and supports different browsers, screen sizes and layouts.
- [ ] The software clearing uses the
readme-oss.htmldelivered in the Insights Hub Monitor SDK.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the Development License Agreement.
Last update: April 14, 2023