Fleet Manager Plugin SDK – Checklist¶
Please note, that Fleet Manager is going to be replaced by Operations Insight. Therefore this SDK is not maintained anymore.
Use the Operations Insight Plugin SDK from now, which has been enhanced with further functionality and is fully compatible with this SDK.
In the FAQ you can also find a description, how to update.
The following requirements must be met by a Fleet Manager plugin:
- [ ] It does not integrate the OS Bar.
- [ ] It integrates the Fleet Manager Plugin SDK and calls
fmPluginBootstrapper.boot()to boot it.
- [ ] The plugin information is configured.
- [ ] It is developed as web application and deployed to MindSphere via the Developer Cockpit.
- [ ] It has its own security context. Roles and scopes for accessing MindSphere APIs are configured in the Developer Cockpit.
- [ ] It is responsive and supports different browsers, screen sizes and layouts.
- [ ] The software clearing uses the
readme-oss.htmldelivered in the Fleet Manager Plugin SDK.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the Development License Agreement.
Last update: March 17, 2023