Creating Query using Data Contextualization¶
The Data Query Service accepts input in Native SQL format. This document describes how to create queries.
- Data Contextualization is only applicable for Local Private Cloud.
- Business query is not applicable for Private Cloud.
- Data Contextualization provisioned to the tenant.
- A Data Contextualization role: either admin or technical user credentials.
Accessing Data Contextualization APIs¶
This section describes how to fetch token to access the secured APIs and to create a query.
- Client Id, Client Secret
- Access Token URL to fetch a token to call secured APIs
Fetch token credentials¶
This section describes how to fetch token credentials.
- In the Authorization tab in POSTMAN, select Type as “OAuth 2.0”.
- Click “Get New Access Token”.
- For the “Grant Type” field, select “Client Credentials” from the dropdown. Enter the values in the Client Id, Client Secret and Access Token URL fields and click “Request Token”.
- A token is now granted. Click “Use Token”.
Now, the secured APIs can be accessed by using this token.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the Development License Agreement.