Visual Flow Creator adopts the user rights from Settings. After activation of Visual Flow Creator, you receive all VFC related read and write permissions as a so-called environment administrator. As a environment administrator you use Settings to create additional users with modified permissions in Visual Flow Creator.
- Permissions are defined as an act of authorizing or giving consent to carry out tasks.
- User rights are access permissions that are predefined and given to certain user groups to perform tasks.
- Roles are access permissions which are created and assigned to users.
The user rights depend on the following user roles:
Please assign the admin role to just a few trusted employees.
The following table shows the permissions:
|Administrator Own flows||Administrator Other flows||User Own flows||User Other flows||Viewer Own flows||Viewer Other flows|
|View all environment's flows||🗸||🗸||🗸||🗸||🗸||🗸|
Browse the main menu and you will find a section on subtenants in the drop down menu.
The subtenants have very limited access. However the following rights have been granted to subtenants:
- They can view the assets which belong to them.
- They can view access and create their own flows.
Subtenants do not possess the rights to view the flows and assets of their peers.
Menu options are not available for subtenants.
Let us consider A is a main environment and B and C are subtenants of A. The following points can be concluded:
- A, B and C can view the main menu of "Visual Flow Creator".
- Tenant A has the rights to view and access all flows and assets.
- B and C can view their own assets and flows.
- B and C cannot view the assets and flows of each other.