Introduction to Visual Flow Creator¶
System Manual ¶
Visual Flow Creator is an application used to create a visual representation of data processing workflows.
Visual Flow Creator is a component within Industrial IoT. For more information, refer additional information given below links for Node-RED.
Visual Flow Creator is a software for visual data flow programming in IoT (Internet of Things). Nodes are predefined blocks of functionality. You can interlink and add nodes in the working area and combine them to produce a "flow". For more information, refer Create flows.
Visual Flow Creator provides the following functionalities:
Easily access data by using Industrial IoT nodes
- Data flow processing
- Creating own evaluations with Industrial IoT data
- Preparing collected data
- Calculating KPIs
- Creating REST APIs
- Establishing a link to multiple apps
- Creating custom rules
- Triggering notifications at certain events
- Creating simple dashboards
Data processing in Visual Flow Creator
- Users of Visual Flow Creator are responsible for checking all external resources and sources.
- Visual Flow Creator is suitable only to a limited extent for processing of continuous information.
- Error-free execution of flows is dependent on the Industrial IoT services.
You can find additional information about VFC using the following links:
You can find additional information about Node-RED using the following links: