"Start for Free" has been designed to guide users step by step through different core functionality and services. This offering allows you to access (a selection of) MindSphere services for free without buying a subscription plan.
This document contains a detailed description of MindSphere services and features supported within "Start for Free". All MindSphere products and services are not available within this offering.
This document describes the "Start for Free" registration process and helps you to quickly onboard a device. It also allows user to explore MindSphere services that are available to "Start for Free" users.
"Start for Free" offering provides the following features:
- Register and onboard supported IoT devices like a mobile phone or a hand-held computer like Raspberry Pi to MindSphere.
- Explore, visualize and process device data and perform basic analytic functions like time series simulation.
- Develop, register, test and run your own application using MindSphere services.
- Integrate any application with single sign-in to MindSphere from a low-code environment like Mendix.
A navigational tool "TourGuide" can be found in the bottom right corner of the "Start for Free" Launchpad. Based on the tour selected by the user, TourGuide will provide step-by-step instructions to explain a specific task.
The following user journeys are available in "Start for Free":
- Connect a mobile phone or Raspberry Pi device.
- Visualize and process the device data and get the result details via email.
- Create an application using MindSphere services.
- Integrate your self-host app into MindSphere
- Integrate an application from Mendix to MindSphere.
The following screenshot displays the start screen of "Start for Free" Launchpad:
① Start for Free Launchpad
② Navigational tool
When you login to "Start for Free" Launchpad for the first time, all the available user journeys can be viewed from the "TourGuide". And also you can find the links for MindSphere "Ask the community" and "Read the documentation" from the "TourGuide".
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.