You can request collaborations with other tenants in Settings. This gives you the opportunity to share your assets with other tenants by using Cross-Tenancy. You can find more information about sharing assets in the Asset Manager documentation. In order to perform a collaboration, you need to know the name of your partner's tenant ID for the handshake procedure. Each party may refuse a request or end an existing collaboration at any time.
The collaboration UI provides an overview of all existing and requested collaborations.
You can offer a collaboration with all tenants in the same region. Your collaboration offer needs to be accepted by the receiving tenant.
Revoke pending collaborations¶
You can revoke a pending offered collaboration as long as the collaboration has not yet been confirmed by the receiving tenant.
The "Collaboration" section shows all existing collaboration. You can terminate a collaboration at any time.
Offering a new collaboration¶
In order to start a new offer for a collaboration proceed as follows:
- In the main navigation, click "Collaborations".
- In order to start a new offer, click "Offer Collaboration".
- Enter the tenant ID of your collaboration partner.
- You have to request the respective tenant ID from your collaborative tenant.
- To accept the legal notice, activate the checkbox.
- To start the request, click "Offer".
Your request will be shown in the "Offered Collaborations" section as pending. The receiving tenant can see the number of pending collaboration offers in its collaboration section.
- As long as the receiving tenant has not accepted your offer, you can revoke the offer by clicking "Revoke".
- After the receiving tenant has accepted the offer, your collaboration will appear below in the "Collaboration" section.