Introduction to "Settings"¶
Overview of Settings¶
Settings is a system tool, an elementary part of MindSphere and offers the following benefits:
- It is integrated.
- It is a trusted application.
- It provides access to system functions.
Settings handles the user management and the settings of your tenant. It allows you to customize the provider information in your tenant and create further subtenants.
Settings offers the following functions:
- Create, manage and delete users.
- Create and manage user groups.
- Manage roles, their users, and user groups.
- Manage company name, logo and links in OS Bar as tenant provider.
- Create and manage subtenants.
- Subscribe and Unsubscribe to receive the notifications.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.