We have worked hard to deliver a great Insights Hub experience. These release notes are relevant for Insights Hub Release in January 2024 and include new and adjusted features, fixed issues. If you find other issues, please give us your feedback by contacting our Support.
19th January 2024 (Europe 1)¶
Insights Hub Monitor¶
- MindAccess IoT Value Plan Subscribers
- MindAccess Developer Plan Subscribers
- MindAccess Operator Plan Subscribers
- Capability Packages Subscribers
- Split view in
Explore > Assetshas been made more flexible
Explore > Assets > Attachmentsa user can now copy the full path of a file for later use e.g. in a dashboard
- The map views in
Explore > Assetssupports now a dark theme
- In rule wizard, double email addresses are automatically checked and cleaned up, so that a user do not see an error, when he enters the same email address twice
Analyze > Time seriesthe user is now informed about expiring profiles
- Added support for multiple time zones in the date time range picker.
Please note, that currently only the default plugins like time series, events etc. supports that
- Updated the design of asset view (compact tree) according to the User Experience Toolkit for Insights Hub and Industrial IoT
- Fixed the refreshing of time series chart and event view, when relative time ranges are selected
- Fixed an issue, that analyze profiles could not be saved for some users
15th January 2024¶
- Subscribers of Data Contextualization
- With this release, Data contextualization now supports the creation of a data registry with an associated folder in the Integrated Data Lake. The user can create this folder at any location in the Integrated Data Lake. This eliminates the limitation of Data Contextualization usage only with the data copied in a specific folder of the Integrated Data Lake.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the Development License Agreement.