9th February 2023 (Europe 1)¶
We have worked hard to deliver a great MindSphere experience, but we are still tracking some known issues. If you find others, please give us your feedback by contacting our MindSphere Support.
We recommend that you read the following release notes carefully. These notes contain important information for installation and use.
This Release Notes is relevant for MindSphere region Europe 1, for release in February 2023.
- Subscribers of Capability Packages
- Subscribers of MindAccess Operator Plan
- Within this release,
- Token Management Service's API is modified to handle inactive and deleted tenants gracefully. It will show the proper error message if the token is requested for a tenant who is in DELETED status or in INACTIVE status whose deletion is already in process.
- Token Management Service API has been modified to support the SDS program. If the respective payload, such as caller_context and caller_context_type, is provided, the customer can generate an impersonated user token.
- Limitations for update of Cloud Foundry applications:
- The service instance names for each service should be same in the current and new version of the application. If the service instance names are different in the new version and the existing version of an application, then the existing service instances will not be readily available even after zero-downtime version upgrade.
During manual deployment of a new version of an application, do not use the same component names as available in the existing version. This might create name conflicts and usability issues. In order to avoid such conflicts, while deploying a new version of an application, append green at the end of the component name.
For every individual (single) application, one Cloud Foundry space must be deployed.
- After modifying the authorization of a user via the Operator Cockpit user interface, the change is not immediately visible. The user has to close the browser and log in again.
- After deployment of an app, there is a security feature in place validating if the app is known to MindSphere or the app has somehow been modified. Sometimes issues occur with regards to name changes or deploying from various folders. The apps need to be deployed as they are assigned from the developer.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the Development License Agreement.