7th July 2022 (China 1)¶
We have worked hard to deliver a great MindSphere experience. These release notes are relevant for MindSphere Release in July 2022 and include new and adjusted features, fixed issues as well as known issues for Subscribers of Capability Packages and MindAccess Plans. If you find other issues, please give us your feedback by contacting our MindSphere Support.
- MindAccess IoT Value Plan Subscribers
- MindAccess Developer Plan Subscribers
- MindAccess Operator Plan Subscribers
- New functionality in this release includes the ability to change model definitions of asset types and aspect types. Changes on the model will be rolled out to existing assets of the same asset type.
- Fleet Manager navigation is not working correctly if you have to re-login as query parameters are lost. Please try again by clicking the Fleet Manager navigation button.
- If you are using app specific roles you need to assign plugin roles as well. This is up to now only possible for MindConnect LIB plugin.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.