5th December 2022 (Europe 1)¶
We have worked hard to deliver a great MindSphere experience. These release notes are relevant for MindSphere Release in December 2022 and include new and adjusted features, fixed issues as well as known issues for Subscribers of Capability Packages and MindAccess Plans. If you find other issues, please give us your feedback by contacting our MindSphere Support.
- MindAccess IoT Value Plan Subscribers
- MindAccess Developer Plan Subscribers
- MindAccess Operator Plan Subscribers
- Capability Packages Subscribers
- IIoT for Makers
- Within this release, using the CA certificate issued by MindSphere, you can download the agent certificates from the MindSphere user interface. You don't have to upload your own CA certificate to use this. Downloading the certificate automatically creates a core.mcmqtt agent asset in MindSphere and you can send the model suiting your needs.
- If a VFC workflow for an asset in a subtenant exists, it is not shown in the respective tile in the Asset Manager for a tenant admin.
- If you are using app specific roles, you need to assign plugin roles as well. This is now only possible for MindConnect LIB plugin, MindConnect Nano and MindConnect IoT2040.
- The Connectivity Management view currently only shows assets derived by BasicAgent, MindConnect Nano, MindConnect IoT2040, MindConnect Library or Industrial Edge or a derived type of the mentioned ones.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the Development License Agreement.