29th November 2022 (Europe 1)¶
We have worked hard to deliver a great MindSphere experience. These release notes are relevant for MindSphere Release in November 2022 and include new and adjusted features, fixed issues as well as known issues for Subscribers of Capability Packages. If you find other issues, please give us your feedback by contacting our MindSphere Support.
- MindAccess IoT Value Plan Subscribers
- MindAccess Developer Plan Subscribers
- MindAccess Operator Plan Subscribers
- Capability Packages Subscribers
- With this release, Basic Capability Package subscribers will find new basic dashboarding functions in form of ready-to-use visualization panels (Clock, Dashboard List, Gauge, Graph, Table, Pie Chart, Text) based on Grafana for IoT timeseries datasets. Those new Grafana dashboarding functions will provide easy data exploration capabilities. To switch into Grafana based dashboarding, please click on the "Create Grafana Dashboard" in Operations Insight while creating a new dashboard.
Standard & Premium Capability Package subscribers will find new simple visualization panels form the Basic Capability Package & advanced visualization panels (Alert List, Bar Gauge, Breadcrumb, Cal-Heatmap, Discrete Panel, Heatmap, ImageIt, Separator, Singlestat, Statusmap, Table, Traffic Lights) for IoT timeseries datasets. Those new Grafana dashboarding functions provide advanced data discovery capabilities. They can be found - as described for the Basic Capability Package subscribers - in Operations Insight. Additionally, Standard & Premium Capability Package subscribers will receive a Launchpad app "Dashboard Designer" to access the new Grafana based dashboarding functions.
- This application is only supported on a normal desktop computer, and is not supported on mobile devices like tablets.
- Work orders are not supported for sub-tenants.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the Development License Agreement.