23rd February 2022 (Europe 1)¶
We have worked hard to deliver a great MindSphere experience. These release notes are relevant for MindSphere Release in February 2022 and include new and adjusted features, fixed issues as well as known issues for Subscribers of Capability Packages and MindAccess Plans. If you find other issues, please give us your feedback by contacting our MindSphere Support.
- Subscribers of Capability Packages
- Subscribers of MindAccess Plan
- Within this release, we have enhanced the user experience by allowing customer to login to different tenants in different tabs on the same browser. The subscribers of Capability Packages can now navigate to different environments on the same browser, and therefore it will not be required to shift the browser in order to login to separate environments.
- If the user is part of different tenants , sometimes there are inconsistencies observed with respect to the login window.
- In a browser, if the user logs out of one environment, the user will be logged out from all the environments
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.