22nd August 2022 (China 1)¶
We have worked hard to deliver a great MindSphere experience. These release notes are relevant for MindSphere Release in August 2022 and include new and adjusted features, fixed issues as well as known issues for Subscribers of Capability Packages and MindAccess Plans. If you find other issues, please give us your feedback by contacting our MindSphere Support.
- MindAccess IoT Value Plan Subscribers
- MindAccess Developer Plan Subscribers
- MindAccess Operator Plan Subscribers
- Support to create data source for IDL, Event and SDI.
- Upgrade the version of Tableau to 2022.
- For using Visual Explorer and Visual Explorer Connector, a minimum screen size of 800x600 is required.
- Any request within Visual Explorer is limited to an execution time of 60 sec.
- The "share via link" functionality works unreliable.
- For the time series data type “LONG”, only safe integer values are supported from (-2^53+1 to (2^53-1). Values outside of that range will be reset to safe integer values, example: 263 will be reset to 2^53-1.
- It is not available for subscription functionality in Visual Explorer to be used.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.