19th September 2022 (China 1)¶
We have worked hard to deliver a great MindSphere experience. These release notes are relevant for MindSphere Release in September 2022 and include new and adjusted features, fixed issues as well as known issues for Subscribers of Capability Packages and MindAccess Plans. If you find other issues, please give us your feedback by contacting our MindSphere Support.
Integrated Data Lake¶
- Subscribers of Integrated Data Lake
- With this release, we're launching MindSphere Integrated Data Lake on Alibaba Cloud. It allows you to do the following out of the box -
- Manage your folder on Integrated Data Lake
- Schedule timeseries import to Integrated Data Lake
- In Time Series Import user interface, the user can only view first level of child asset at the moment when importing the time series data. The workaround for this approach is to use backend API to import data related to multiple child assets
- It is observed that browser crashes randomly when trying to download files > 400MB. It is advisable to use backend API for downloading objects > 400MB
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.