18th January 2023 (Europe 1)¶
We have worked hard to deliver a great MindSphere experience, but we are still tracking some known issues. If you find others, please give us your feedback by contacting our MindSphere Support.
We recommend that you read the following release notes carefully. These notes contain important information for installation and use.
This Release Notes is relevant for MindSphere region Europe 1, for release in January 2023.
Closed Loop Digital Twin¶
For subscribers of MindAccess Plan
- MindAccess IoT Value Plan Subscribers
- MindAccess Developer Plan Subscribers
- MindAccess Operator Plan Subscribers
For Subscribers of Capability pack - Premium Capability pack
Within this release, - We are supporting the ability to run Reduced Order Models (xDT) in MindSphere environment. FMU and ONNX are the two industry standard types of models that are supported with this release.
- Users can directly upload either FMU or ONNX models using Product Twin application and create a Digital Twin Model. The Asset(s) associated to the Digital Twin Model can then be scheduled to run at regular intervals identified by the customer.
- We are also supporting a concept of Virtual Sensors. If a variable is mapped to an asset variable and identified as virtual sensor, it is now possible to save the simulation results directly to the Asset Model.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the Development License Agreement.