15th February 2023 (Europe 1)¶
We have worked hard to deliver a great MindSphere experience, but we are still tracking some known issues. If you find others, please give us your feedback by contacting our MindSphere Support.
We recommend that you read the following release notes carefully. These notes contain important information for installation and use.
This Release Notes is relevant for MindSphere region Europe 1, for release in February 2023.
- Edge Analytics Subscribers
- Capability Packages Subscribers
- within this release, it is now possible to run Edge Analytics on MindConnect IoT2050 as well as MCSA Docker based agents.
- Note: When executing too many Analysis Packages with a Trigger Rule of condition type "Continuous", the CPU performance of the Edge Device can easily be exceeded. Also in other scenarios dependent of tasks running in parallel on the Edge Device, CPU load and also memory usage can get too high. Please check the Edge Analytics log for corresponding warnings.
- When uploading Event Based Data Upload or Data Upload package to an Edge Device and there are no enabled input signals within the Analysis Package configuration, the update ends in error state "Prepare Environment or Update/Start Configuration". Having critical error message in User Logs.
- Deactivating a data point within a MindConnect data source will not deactivate a connection check in Edge Analytics Engine. This can lead to an error if the target device is no longer available.
- A Bugfix has been introduced for Custom Analysis Packages, which can lead to incompatible existing Templates. In this case please export the flow and recreated the Custom Analysis Package.
- In case the Cycle Time for a Custom Analysis Package is put to the template UI, an input value is overwritten with the default value.
- It is recommended to use at minimum Mozilla version 78.0.2 or Microsoft Edge version 83. To ensure the app will be loaded correct.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the Development License Agreement.