10th January 2022 (Europe 1)¶
We have worked hard to deliver a great MindSphere experience, but we are still tracking some known issues. If you find others, please give us your feedback by contacting our MindSphere Support.
We recommend that you read the following release notes carefully. These notes contain important information for installation and use.
This Release Notes is relevant for MindSphere region Europe 1, for release in January 2022.
Closed Loop Digital Twin¶
For subscribers of MindAccess Plan
- MindAccess IoT Value Plan Subscribers
- MindAccess Developer Plan Subscribers
- MindAccess Operator Plan Subscribers
For Subscribers of Capability pack - Premium Capability pack
- Within this release, we have consolidated Closed-Loop Foundation, Closed-Loop Product Definition, and Closed-Loop System Simulation applications into a single application, Product Twin. This application has the following capabilities:
- Easily connect the asset's IoT data in MindSphere with its simulation model
- Manage one or more simulation models representing different subsystems of the asset
- Map IoT data to simulation parameters for easy bi-directional data exchange between MindSphere and simulation model
- Visualize asset's simulation output, compare it with output from other assets and simulation models for more insights
- Virtually analyze asset performance by changing simulation model parameters to studying the simulation results
- Schedule recurring headless simulations and automatically import the result back in MindSphere
- View field events and create Teamcenter Issue from MindSphere
Connect to Simcenter Amesim™ using FMI 2.0 based OOTB connector. Interface with Teamcenter™ for additional product information
Within this release, we have consolidated Closed-Loop Foundation and Closed-Loop Discrete Events Simulation applications into a single application, Factory Twin. This application has the following capabilities:
- Easily connect the production facility's IoT data with its simulation model and visualize it in action in 3D
- Perform production replay by channeling IoT data to the simulation model. Use all existing Technomatix Plant Simulation™ libraries as diagnostic tools.
- Map IoT data to simulation parameters for easy bi-directional data exchange between MindSphere and simulation model.
- Transform IoT data using unique and reusable transformation recipes to calculate machine KPIs
- Perform What-IF analysis by building different recipe configurations
- Calculate machine KPIs and other important metrics like MTTR, MTBF, etc.
- Calculate distribution characteristics (probability distribution) of machine KPIs for accurate simulation modelling. Identify the best fitting distribution.
- Schedule recurring headless simulations and automatically imports result back in MindSphere
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.