Viewing the details of Digital Twin Definition¶
On opening the required Digital Twin Definition, the following tabs are displayed:
- Simulation Data
- Product Data
- Digital Twin Models
Viewing Simulation Data¶
The "Simulation Data" displays Simulation status, Assets, Studies, Simulation Runs, Failed Simulation Runs, Recent Runs. On selecting the Digital Twin model from the drop-down, the relevant data is displayed. The following graphic shows the Simulation screen:
Viewing Product Data¶
The Product Data tab shows the Product variant details, location of the asset, status of the assets and the Team Center login page.
- The Product variant section of the screen displays the Product name, description, product variant ID etc. You can edit the details, delete the product or open it using team center.
The "Locations" section in the "Details" tab shows the locations of the assets. The following views are supported:
- Table view
- Map view
The "Assets status" section of the screen displays the events of the assets in graphical format. This can be filtered based on severity or description. You can also view the data per day, per week or per month by selecting "1D, 1W, or 1M".
Creating and Viewing Digital Twin Models¶
The "Digital Twin Models" screen displays the created Digital Twin Models. To create a new model, click "Digital Twin Model" button. Select "Simulation" to create a new Simulation, or click "Product Definition" to create a new Product Definition.
On clicking "Simulation", enter the following information:
- In the "Details" page,
- In the "Enterprise Application" field, choose the enterprise application from the drop-down
- In the "Search for Model" field, click "Search" and select the Enterprise model definition file from the existing list. Based on the selected model, the Description, Selected Enterprise Model and Sampling Time fields are automatically populated
- Enter the Name
- Click "choose" to upload an icon for the Digital Twin Template
- Click "Proceed to next step"
- In the "Design Constants" page, the details are displayed.
- In the "Variables and Thresholds" page, enter the Lower Limit, Upper Limt values for the variables. Select the "Use as KPI" checkbox if necessary. Click "Proceed to next step".
- In the "Mappings" page,
- Click "Add a mapping"
- Choose the Asset type from the drop-down
- Choose a variable from the drop-down
- Choose the virtual variable from the drop-down
- Click "Add Mapping"
- The created mapping is displayed on the screen.
- To delete the mapping, click the "delete" icon next to the mapping in the "Mapping Overview" section.
- Click "Save".
The created Digital Twin Models are displayed in the "Digital Twin Models" tab.
To view more details on the created model, click "See details". The following screen is displayed:
Creating and viewing Instances¶
The "Instances" screen displays the created Digital Twin instances. To create a new instance, click "Digital Twin Instances" button and proceed with the following steps:
- Select the Asset for which the Digital Twin Instance needs to be created.
- Enter the virtual instance name and ID and click "Save".
The created instance is displayed in the "Instances" tab.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.