Creating and viewing Study¶
Digital Twin Definition, Digital Twin Model need to be created and configured before creating a Study.
Creating a new Study¶
To prepare data for simulation, proceed with the following steps:
- In "Product Twin" application, click "Workbench" from left navigation and click "Studies".
- In the "Studies" page, click to create a new study.
- In "Study Details" page, select the Digital Twin Model from the drop-down, enable monitoring toggle button if this study needs to be monitoried. Enter the Study Name, Study Description and Sampling Time. Click "Proceed to next step".
4.In the "Mapping" page, check the required mappings available in the list by clicking the checkbox next to each mapping.
5.In "Design Constants" page, select the required design constants by checking the checkbox. Enter the values in the "Value" field. Click "Proceed to next step".
6.In "Variables & Thresholds", select the required variables by checking the checkbox. Enter the Lower Limit and Upper Limit.
The data of these configured variables will be uploaded to IDL.
7.In "Virtual Sensors", select the required sensors mapped in the list by clicking the checkbox next to each mapping.
This step is not mandatory and the data of these configured variables will be uploaded to IoT.
8.In "Dashboards", enter the name and URL of the dasboard that needs to be accessed.
The created Study will be displayed in the "Studies" tab.
- The application displays an error if the following conditions are not met:
- If the data is not provided in the right format
- If the Study name is not unique for the selected asset
The created Study can be viewed in the "Studies" tab.
Click on the study to view the Study details.
The results tab displays the Simulation Runs data, Assets and KPIs in the study, and the Details tab displays all the configuration details for that study.