Creating and viewing a Simulation Run¶
The user interface of "Simulation Runs" is as shown below:
① Filter the simulation run based on Asset, Study, Status, Modified After and Modified Before fields
② Select the required Digital Twin Definition
③ Select the required Digital Twin Model
④ Displays the list of available Simulation Runs
⑤ Options to create a new run, delete the selected run/runs and compare the runs
⑥ Displays the simulation results for the selected simulation run
⑦ Displays the details for the selected simulation run and allows you to navigate to Digital Twin Model, Asset, and Study of the selected simulation run
⑧ Displays the options for download, Rerun and refresh the run
Creating a new run¶
To create a new Run for an existing Study, proceed with the following steps:
- In "Product Twin", click "Workbench" and select "Simulation Runs".
- Select the required Digital Twin Definition and Digital Twin Model from the drop-down.
- Click .
- Enter the name and description for the new run.
- From the drop-down, select the Asset, the related Digital Twin Model configured for the selected Asset, and the Study or Studies for which the run should be created.
- Select the "Timeseries Date range" from the date picker.
- Click "Simulate".
In addition, you can Refresh, Download or Rerun the run by clicking next to the specific run.
The created run is displayed in the "Simulation Runs" tab.
- The application displays an error if the following conditions are not met:
- If the Run name is not unique
- If non-numerical value is entered in nano seconds
- If there is no time-series data to export
- A Run cannot be created if a Digital Twin Instance is not available for a Digital Twin Template.
To delete a run, check the checkbox next to that run and click . It is possible to multi-delete the runs.
Viewing charts and reports¶
For any asset configured for a specific Digital Twin template, the Runs data can be viewed in "Workbench" in the "Simulation Runs" tab.
The created runs are listed in the "Simulation Runs" tab of the "Workbench" screen. The runs can be in any of the following states:
On clicking the required run, the run details are displayed.
Grid: If the chart type selected is "Grid", the chart will be displayed as shown below:
List: If the chart type selected is "List", the chart will be displayed as shown below:
The following actions are possible:
- To display the threshold value in the chart, check the "Threshold" option.
- You can choose to display the chart based on the parameters selected for Y-axis and the chart type.
- It is possible to change the color of the variables selected for Y-axis.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the Development License Agreement.