Creating a simulation run¶
To create a new Run for an asset, proceed with the following steps:
- In "Product Twin", select "Workbench" from the left navigation and click "Assets".
- Select the required Digital Twin Definition from the drop-down.
- Click "Create Run".
- Enter the name and description for the new run.
- From the drop-down, select the Asset, the related Digital Twin Model configured for the selected Asset, and the Study or Studies for which the run should be created.
- Select the "Timeseries Date range" form the date picker.
- Click "Simulate".
You can Refresh, rerun or delete the run by clicking .
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the Development License Agreement.
Last update: January 18, 2023