Creating a package¶
A package can be created to download Time Series data, that can be used for simulation in Amesim tool for analysis.
The following steps describe the procedure to create a package:
- In the "Product Twin" application, click "Workbench" from the left navigation and select "Assets".
- Select the required Digital Twin definition from the drop-down
- Click and click "Create Package".
- Enter the name and description for the new package.
- Select the Asset and Digital Twin Model from the drop-down.
- Select the "Timeseries Date Range" from the time picker.
- Click "Generate".
The package is created and is visible in the "Packages" tab in "Workbench".
① Downloads the selected simulation package
② Refreshes the selected simulation package status
③ Re-runs the selected simulation package
④ Deletes the selected simulation package
To fetch the latest status, click "Refresh". It is also possible to regenerate the package and download the package.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the Development License Agreement.
Last update: March 30, 2023