Creating a package¶
A package can be created to download Time Series data, that can be downloaded and used for simulation in Amesim tool for analysis.
The following steps describe the procedure to create a package:
- In the "Product Twin" application, click "Workbench" from the left navigation and select "Time series & Events".
- Select the required Digital Twin definition from the drop-down and click "Create Package".
- Select the Asset and Digital Twin Model from the drop-down.
- Enter the "Package Name" and "Package Description".
- Select the "Start Date" and the "End Date", and "From" and "To" time range.
- Click "Generate".
The package is created and is visible in the "Packages" tab in "Workbench".
To fetch the latest status, click "Refresh". It is also possible to regenerate the package and download the package.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.