Creating a package¶
A package can be created to download Time Series data, that can be used for simulation in Amesim tool for analysis.
The following steps describe the procedure to create a package:
- In the "Product Twin" application, click "Workbench" from the left navigation and select "Assets".
- Select the required Digital Twin definition from the drop-down
- Click and click "Create Package".
- Enter the name and description for the new package.
- Select the Asset and Digital Twin Model from the drop-down.
- Select the "Timeseries Date Range" from the time picker.
- Click "Generate".
The package is created and is visible in the "Packages" tab in "Workbench".
① Downloads the selected simulation package
② Refreshes the selected simulation package status
③ Re-runs the selected simulation package
④ Deletes the selected simulation package
To fetch the latest status, click "Refresh". It is also possible to regenerate the package and download the package.