For any asset configured for a specific Digital Twin template, the Runs data can be viewed in "Workbench" in the "Simulation Runs" tab.
The following sections explains the procedure to view and compare the Runs data:
Compare the runs¶
The following procedure describes the steps to compare runs:
- Select "Workbench" from the left navigation and click "Simulation Runs". Choose the required Digital Twin Definition and Digital Twin Model from the drop-down.
- From the available list of Runs, select the runs which needs to be compared and click .
- Choose the variables for Y-axis for compare run and click "Submit".
- To display the threshold value, check the "Threshold" checkbox. You can also change the color of the variables displayed in the chart by selecting the color for each variable from "Chart color" option.
- To choose variables for X-axis, click next to "Multi Y-axis" option and select the variable from the drop-down and click "Submit".
The result is as shown below: