Running an Analysis¶
The last step in the MindSphere Predictive Learning workflow is to run the analysis of the dataset using the transformations you have applied in your workspace.
How to Run an Analysis¶
Follow these steps to run an analysis in the Manage Analytics Workspace page:
- Navigate to the Manage Analytics Workspace page.
- Start a cluster.
- Open a data configuration.
- Add exploration panels and transformations to the data configuration.
- Click Save to save the workspace.
- Locate the analysis you want to run in the Join Transformation panel and click Run. The status changes to "Running", the analysis runs, and the new dataset displays on the Preview tab of the Manage Analytics Workspace page.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.