The Manage Datasets page displays the names of datasets that you own or that have been shared with you.
The Managing Datasets page displays the following for datasets:
- Date created
- Owner's name
- Actions: rename, share, or delete.
Manage Datasets Page¶
This shows the Manage Datasets page:
How to Rename a Dataset¶
Follow these steps to rename a dataset:
- Select Manage Datasets from the Predictive Learning menu. The Manage Datasets page opens.
- Select Rename from the Actions drop-down list in the row of the dataset you want to rename. A dialog box displays the current dataset name.
- Enter a name for the dataset and click Submit. The dialog box closes and the new dataset name appears in the list.
How to Share a Dataset¶
You can share a dataset that you own with any user in your tenant who has access to Predictive Learning. Once a dataset is shared, it appears in the shared-with user's Manage Datasets list. Look at the Owner column to determine whether a dataset was shared with you, or you are the owner. Only owners can share, rename, or delete a dataset.
Follow these steps to share a dataset:
- Select Manage Datasets from the Predictive Learning menu. The Manage Datasets page appears.
- Select Share from the Actions menu for the dataset you want to share. The Share dataset pop-up window opens.
- Select the users that you want to share the dataset with from the Contacts List. The selected users appear in the Shared With Contacts pane at the bottom.
- When you have made all of your selections, click the Share button. A Success message displays and the dataset is shared with the users you specified.
How to Delete a Dataset¶
Use caution about deleting datasets, because, if you delete a dataset that is referenced by a workspace configuration, you will lose access to the dataset and the workspace will not function properly.
Follow these steps to delete a dataset:
- Click Manage Datasets on the Predictive Learning menu. The Manage Datasets page opens.
- Select Delete from the Actions menu on the row that holds the dataset you want to delete. A warning message asks if you are sure you want to delete the dataset.
- Click Delete. The dataset is deleted and no longer appears in the list.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the Development License Agreement.