Introduction to Predictive Learning Essentials¶
System Manual ¶
Insights Hub's Predictive Learning (PrL) Essentials provides a workspace that can use data in structured, unstructured, and semi-structured formats, and from multiple sources. In the workspace, your analysis results can help you anticipate coming events and predict issues that might arise. Employing machine learning (ML) algorithms, statistics functions, transformations, and filtering, Predictive Learning essentials provides comprehensive and flexible tools for accessing and working with your data, so you can proactively enhance production practices and boost product quality, by assisting you to:
- Intervene with preventive maintenance
- Disrupt fatal sequences of manufacturing events
- Reduce the number of field failures
- Enhance product performance
- Enhance customer experience
Features of PrL Essentials¶
Insights Hub (MDSP) PrL Essentials helps companies attain unprecedented product quality. Forecasting field performance reveals not only potential failure sequences, but also optimal sequences for higher product performance. By correlating field performance data with product design and manufacturing process data, tremendous value accrues as these higher quality products translate into lower service and warranty costs and rising brand reputation.
MDSP PrL Essentials features provide a space where you can:
- Develop and execute models within pre-provisioned Jupyter environments.
- Create Jupyter notebooks that you can save to your local drive while the environment is still running.
- Use Python script to read data from Insights Hub APIs, including Internet of Things (IoT), Integrated Data Lake (IDL), and Data Exchange data.
Roles and Permissions in PrL Essentials¶
Roles and permissions in Predictive Learning are created and edited in the Settings application on the Insights Hub Launchpad. All PrL Essentials administrators and some users can create and edit roles and permissions via the Settings application. If the Settings application does not appear on the Insights Hub Launchpad, please contact your Insights Hub administrator.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the Development License Agreement.