Download and deploy an API app¶
The "Deployment" screen allows the user to deploy the API app for further use. The API app can either be deployed manually or automatically. The process for deploying API app is similar to that for an UI app.
- It is only possible to deploy and undeploy an API app with "Hosting Type" as "CF-Hosted".
- Any number of major versions of API applications can be deployed at a time.
The API app has to be assigned to the operator.
Deploy a CF hosted API app¶
To deploy an API app, proceed with the following steps:
- In the "My Applications" window, click "API Apps" tab and select the API app in the "Assigned" state that needs to be deployed.
- In the "Deployment" tab, select the type of deployment and proceed with the on-screen instructions. For more information, refer to the chapter "Deploy or undeploy CF applications".
After the deployment process is successfully completed, the status of the application changes from "Assigned" to "Deployed" (with a warning symbol).
- In case of auto-deployment, the status of each of the deployment steps can also be viewed.
Undeploy an API app¶
To undeploy the API app, proceed with the following steps:
- In the "My Applications" screen, click "API Apps" tab and select the API app that you want to undeploy.
- If the application is registered, deregister the application in the "Registration" tab.
- Click the "Deployment" tab and click "Undeploy".
The API app will be undeployed successfully.