Download and deploy a mobile app (CF hosted)¶
The "Deployment" screen allows the user to deploy the mobile app for further use. The mobile app can either be deployed manually or automatically. The process for deploying mobile app is similar to that for a UI app.
It is only possible to deploy and undeploy a mobile app with "Hosting Type" as "CF-Hosted".
The self-hosted mobile apps and the apps with no infrastructure (None) cannot be deployed.
The mobile app has already been assigned to the operator.
Deploy a mobile app¶
To deploy a mobile app, proceed with the following steps:
- In the "My Applications" window, click "Mobile Apps" tab and select the mobile app in the "Assigned" state that needs to be deployed.
- In the "Deployment" tab, select the type of deployment and proceed with the on-screen instructions. For more information, refer to the chapter "Deploy or undeploy CF applications". After the deployment process is successfully completed, the status of the application changes from "Assigned" to "Deployed" (with a warning symbol).
- In case of auto-deployment, the status of each of the deployment steps can also be viewed.
Undeploy a mobile app¶
To undeploy the mobile app, proceed with the following steps:
- In the "My Applications" screen, click "Mobile Apps" tab and select the mobile app that you want to undeploy.
- If there are any customers provisioned for the application, de-provision the customers in the "Provisioning" tab.
Select the customer and click "Remove from customer".
- If the application is registered, deregister the application in the "Registration" tab.
- Click the "Deployment" tab and click "Undeploy".
The mobile app will be undeployed successfully.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the Development License Agreement.
Last update: March 23, 2022