This topic guides you through the process of creating and saving a simple KPI.
Illustration of the Configure KPIs page¶
Here is an example of the Configure KPIs page, showing the links at the top for creating a new simple or advanced KPI:
About Simple KPIs¶
Here are some important points to be aware of when working with simple KPIs:
- The name you give to a simple KPI must be unique within your organization.
- In the Select a variable pop-up window, you can select up to one month of data to display.
- Calculation cycles of 1 to 59 seconds and 1 to 90 minutes are supported.
- Advanced calculation settings can specify time ranges, time zone, and which days to run.
Simple KPIs Limitations¶
The following limitations apply to simple KPIs:
- For time series data only.
- The KPI must include at least one input variable and no more than five.
- The output variable must be created beforehand as part of the asset model configuration in Asset Manager.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.