This section describes some basic use cases to analyze IoT timeseries data. It shows how to select the variables of an asset and visualize data as per the selected variables data type. By creating an event, the following information can be obtained:
- Analyze the performances like produced quantities.
- Compare the performances of the current week and the previous week.
- Analyze the performance of same production line on multiple sites.
To visualize the performance of an asset, follow these steps:
- Select "Time series" in the "Analyze" tab.
- Search and select an asset from the asset selection panel.
- Variables of the selected asset are displayed in the variable selection panel. Click "Add" on "Add variable" panel to visualize the variable in variable action panel.
- Select the required time range.
- To compare the past period data, click displayed next to the variable to be analyzed with a time delay.
Manual events can be created directly within the data visualization area. Manual events are used to note or log incidents of assets or devices. For more information on creating manual events, refer to Events.
You have successfully visualized the asset performance.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.