AI for Everyone allows you to create use cases, which are used to track and manage both Forecast and Anomaly detection jobs and link the dataset.
① Overview of the use cases in the tenant
Create a Use Case¶
To create a use case, proceed with the following steps:
- Open "AI for Everyone" in the "Analyze" tab.
- Click "See details" in the Use cases section.
- Click "Add a use case".
- Enter the name and description of your choice.
- Select the preferred date range.
- Click "Add more data sources".
"Add data source" page is displayed, in this page:
- Select the Asset, Variables for the preferred dataset.
- Click Add data source.
- Click "Save".
A use case to manage both forecast and anomaly jobs is created.
Edit or Delete a Use Case¶
To edit an existing use case, proceed as follows:
1. In the "Use Cases" screen, select the existing use case.
2. Click and click Edit.
3. In the Edit Use Case screen, update the required fields.
4. Click "Save".
To delete an existing Use Case, select the use case, click and click "Delete". In the confirmation Dialog, click "Delete".
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.