Browsing datapoint of a data source for MindConnect Software Agent¶
After adding the data source, you can browse the datapoints for the selected data source.
- This feature is only supported for OPC UA, S7+, IEC61850 and MTConnect protocols.
- During configuration of data points via browsing feature, performance may get impacted depending on the configuration and data points in Data Sources.
- You have created a data source.
- After creating the data source, click "Save" and "Apply changes".
To browse the datapoints of a data source, follow these steps:
- Click "Enter Edit Mode" and select the datasource.
- Click to browse the datapoints of the data source.
- Select the required data points.
- Click "Save" and then click "Apply changes".
The available datapoints are displayed for the selected data source.
① Check and uncheck to select the datapoints of a data source
② List of the datapoints of the selected data source
③ Re-loads the datapoints forcefully
④ Displays the last retrieval of the datapoints
!!! Note The retrieved datapoints of a selected data source is available only for 24hrs.
⑤ Displays the number of selected datapoints
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.