Browsing datapoint of a data source for MindConnect Software Agent¶
After adding the data source, you can browse the datapoints for the selected data source.
- This feature is only supported for OPC UA, S7+, IEC61850 and MTConnect protocols.
- During configuration of data points via browsing feature, performance may get impacted depending on the configuration and data points in Data Sources.
- You have created a data source.
- After creating the data source, click "Save" and "Apply changes".
To browse the datapoints of a data source, follow these steps:
- In the "Assets" tab, select the asset.
- Click MindConnect Software Agent plugin.
In "Datasource Configuration" view, click "Import".
User can also navigate to Import Datasources screen by clicking "Browsing" option on the datasource.
In the "Browse existing datasource" tab, select the data source and click to proceed to datapoint selection step.
After browsing the datasource to retrieve datapoints, navigate and select the datapoints and click to proceed to next step.
Click "Start Import" to browse the datapoints for the selected data source.
For Browsing, Overwriting existing configuration is not available hence it is disabled.
The available datapoints are displayed for the selected data source. for example:
① Check and uncheck to select the datapoints of a data source
② List of the datapoints of the selected data source
③ Reloads the datapoints forcefully
④ Displays the last retrieval of the datapoints
The retrieved datapoints of a selected data source is available only for 24hrs.
⑤ Displays the number of selected datapoints