Creating an asset for MindConnect Nano¶
To connect your MindConnect Nano in Asset Manager, you need to create an asset. This process is the same for different types of MindConnect Elements that includes the Physical Asset type, and the Virtual Asset type.
For information on creating a Virtual Asset type, refer "Creating a type in Asset Manager for MindConnect Nano".
To create an asset, follow these steps:
- Select Asset Manager from the Launchpad.
- Click "Assets" in the navigation area.
- To create a new asset click .
The asset type overview window is opened.
- Select the respective asset type for your MindConnect Element, e. g. MindConnect Nano.
- Enter a name and the data for the asset, e. g. "Wind turbine"
- Confirm the entries with "Save".
The new asset is available at the asset list.
The following graphic shows the created asset:
Last update: May 24, 2023