7. Plug USB into MindConnect Nano¶
- Power LED (PC ON/WD) of MindConnect Nano is green.
- Insert the USB stick with confi gured asset data into the MindConnect Nano.
- The MindConnect Nano automatically reads the USB stick data (RUN/STOP/L1 LED blinks orange), followed by a restart.
- MindConnect Nano then attempts to establish connection to MindSphere.
- After a few seconds the RUN/STOP/L1 LED should be green and user interface has the state Onboarded, which means it is connected to MindSphere. (If the onboarding is not successful, see Getting Connected to MindSphere.
- Now remove USB stick from the MindConnect Nano.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.
Last update: July 29, 2022