Plug USB into MindConnect IoT2040¶
- Power LED (PC ON/WD) of MindConnect IoT2040 is green.
- Insert the USB stick with confi gured asset data into the MindConnect IoT2040.
- The MindConnect IoT2040 automatically reads the USB stick data (RUN/STOP/L1 LED blinks orange), followed by a restart.
- MindConnect IoT2040 then attempts to establish connection to Industrial IoT.
- After a few seconds the RUN/STOP/L1 LED should be green and user interface has the state Onboarded, which means it is connected to Industrial IoT. (If the onboarding is not successful, see MindConnect Hardware General Description).
- Now remove USB stick from the MindConnect IoT2040.
- Download Configuration to USB
Last update: June 15, 2023