The "Device credentials" tab lists all credentials that have been generated for your connected devices. Each device that has been registered shows up here with the naming convention "device_
Click the arrow in the "Global roles" column of a device to open a list with available global roles. Assign or remove permissions for an individual device by selecting/ deselecting roles, and click "Apply" to save your settings.
Click the menu icon at the right of a device to access the following functionalities:
- "Edit" - To open the device credential details (see below).
- "Disable" - To temporarily disconnect a device.
- "Delete" - To delete the credentials of a device. This might be required if you have carried out a factory reset on a device. In this case, the device will often loose its assigned credentials. Delete it and continue with the normal registration process to re-register the device.
In the details page of any particular device credentials you can
- Disable/enable a device with the "Active" slider,
- Change the password for a device,
- Assign or remove permissions for an individual device by selecting/deselecting roles in the "Global roles" list.