Make IoT Extension available on Insights Hub Launchpad¶
In order to activate MindConnect Extension and to make it available on Insights Hub Launchpad, you need to assign the required role to a user:
To assign the required role to the user, proceed as follows:
- Log in to your Insights Hub environment.
- On the Launchpad, click Settings.
- Select the user from the list. Alternatively, you can also use the search box to find a user.
- In the "Edit User" dialog, search for roles "
mdsp:core:mcie.user" or "
mdsp:core:mcie:admin" and assign it to your user.
- Close the "Edit User" dialog.
After assigning a new role to a user, it is recommended to log in to your Insights Hub environment again in order to make sure, that the new role is in an active state.
MindConnect IoT Extension is now activated and available on your Insights Hub Launchpad.