You can view the details of any user in the "Access Profiles" tab of "Settings".
You can edit any user details by selecting a row.
Click the hyperlinked user name to view user details. This showcases five sections:
- Access profile information: The section describes the technical user information.
- Login IP address restrictions: IP ranges are described.
- Administrative permissions: Different access and controls are provided in this section.
- Associated users: Associated users with the selected user profile are displayed.
- Associated ACLs: Associated access controls with the selected user profile are displayed.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.