7. Plug USB into MindConnect IoT2040¶
- Power LED (PC ON/WD) of MindConnect IoT2040 is green.
- Insert the USB stick with confi gured asset data into the MindConnect IoT2040.
- The MindConnect IoT2040 automatically reads the USB stick data (RUN/STOP/L1 LED blinks orange), followed by a restart.
- MindConnect IoT2040 then attempts to establish connection to MindSphere.
- After a few seconds the RUN/STOP/L1 LED should be green and user interface has the state Onboarded, which means it is connected to MindSphere. (If the onboarding is not successful, see "Getting Connected to MindSphere").
- Now remove USB stick from the MindConnect IoT2040.
- Download Confi guration to USB
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.
Last update: February 16, 2022