History Data Upload¶
History Data Upload provides the functionality to upload measurement data of specific devices in a specific time frame. This can be useful when time series data of a device should be uploaded to MindSphere before any mapping was configured for this device. The history data upload view contains two panels.
- On the top panel you can see all the upload requests for historical data and their information.
- On the bottom panel you can see the device selection with upload buttons.
Create a new history upload request¶
To create a new history upload request proceed as follows:
- Select a device group or a single device
- Click on "Upload"
- In the "Select Time Range" dialog
- select the from date and time (HH:MM)
- select date and time (HH:MM)
- click on "Upload Data" to submit the request
The submitted request will be added to the "Upload tasks" table.
Limit on time range is 60 minutes for a single request.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.