The process of creating asset is shown by using the example scenario of onboarding a pump. Note that the data shown in the procedure below is related to this example scenario only and must be adapted properly for onboarding other devices.
To create an asset, proceed as follows:
- Go to "Assets" and click on "Create asset".
- Search for the previously defined asset type and click "Create". Here, select the asset type PumpIoTExtIntegrationType.
- Enter the required data. Use the following data to follow the example scenario:
- Name: PumpIoTAsset
- Description: Pump Asset (from MindConnect IoT Extension Getting Started)
- Optionally, choose the time zone by expanding the "Location" Bar.
- Confirm the entries with "Save".
The result shows the creation of an asset below:
You have successfully created an asset. You are now able to start with MindConnect IoT Extension.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the Development License Agreement.
Last update: February 16, 2022