This section describes the limitations of "Insights Hub Monitor":
Email notifications included in "Configure Rules" and "Explore Work Orders" has the following limitations:
- Limited to one email notification per minute per rule.
- Maximum number of active concurrent rules is 400.
- Asset status will be calculated only once per minute.
- The Rules service assumes that the time series data is received in a chronological order. This means that if data with an older timestamp is received after the data with a more recent timestamp, it will not be processed.
- Default value for limit actions in time is one minute. Debouncing time allows only 10 minutes.
- After continuous data ingest breaks, only time series data for the last week (7 days from the break) is considered. Also, if there is a break in data ingest for 90 days, then the rule is reset to initial state.
- Number of requests to underlying map service is limited to 25000 requests per month.
Currently, the following features are not supported for sub tenant users:
- Rules tenant overview
- Work orders
- Sharing Analyze Profiles
Currently, the following features are not supported for cross tenant users:
Last update: May 5, 2023