Introduction to Insights Hub Monitor and Insights Hub Monitor Analytics¶
System Manual ¶
Insights Hub Monitor is an easy-to-use basic analytics application that enables users to run functions and analysis against their production system and machine performance data.
Insights Hub Monitor offers the following functions:
- Management, monitoring and representation of the assets distributed worldwide.
- Visualize time series data using widgets from built-in widgets library.
- Creation of rules for monitoring the assets.
- Visualization of asset relevant information as dashboards.
- Comparison of variables of assets that enables analysis of the asset performance.
- Creation of simple KPIs using time series data.
- Creation and tracking of work orders related to specific assets
- Developers can extend Insights Hub Monitor with further plugins using the Insights Hub Monitor Plugin SDK
Insights Hub Monitor Analytics is an extension of Insights Hub Monitor. It adds capabilities to discover advanced insights of your operations and your business through "Configure KPIs" and in "Explore Dashboards".
Insights Hub Monitor Analytics offers you the following functions:
- Access to time series storage or to Integrated Data Lake directly with UI guided selection.
- Creation of advanced KPIs using data from time series Storage or from Integrated Data Lake.
- Setup threshold for KPI and assign it to user who will receive email notification once the value is triggered.
- Visualize data from time series storage or from Integrated Data Lake using additional widgets from built-in widgets library.
- Drill down to discover advanced insights.