Creating an asset¶
To connect your MindConnect Element in Asset Manager, you need to create an asset. This process is the same for different types of MindConnect Elements that includes the Physical Asset type, and the Virtual Asset type.
For information on creating a Virtual Asset type, refer "Creating a type in Asset Manager".
To create an asset proceed as follows:
- Select Asset Manager from the Launchpad.
- Click "Assets" in the navigation area.
- To create a new asset click .
The asset type overview window is opened.
- Select the respective asset type for your MindConnect Element, e. g. MindConnect Nano.
- Enter a name and the data for the asset, e. g. "Wind turbine"
- Confirm the entries with "Save".
The new asset is available at the asset list.
The following graphic shows the created asset:
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.