Creating and viewing Study¶
Digital Twin Model, variable mapping and Digital Twin Instance need to be configured before creating a Study.
The user interface of "Studies" screen is as shown below:
① Select the Digital Twin Model from the drop-down
② Available Studies for the selected Digital Twin Model
③ Creates a new study
④ Simulated KPI details in chart view
⑤ Recent Simulation run details for the selected study. Click on any of these runs to redirect to the "Simulation Runs" screen
⑥ Available Simulation Run details for the selected study
⑦ Allows you to edit or delete the study
On clicking on the study, the Study details will be displayed. In addition, the simulation runs for the selected study will be displayed on the right navigation. Click "Simulation Runs" to view the simulation run details.
Creating a new Study¶
To prepare data for simulation, proceed with the following steps:
- In "Factory Twin" application, click "Workbench" from left navigation and click "Studies".
- In the "Studies" page, click to create a new study.
- In "Study Details" page, enter the Study Name and Study Description. Click "Proceed to next step".
- In "Resource Statistics" page, select the required resources, enter the Lower Limit and Upper Limit. Click "Proceed to next step".
- In "Energy Statistics" page, select the required resources, enter the Lower Limit and Upper Limit. Click "Proceed to next step".
- In the "Mapping" page, select the required mappings available in the list by clicking the checkbox next to each mapping.
- Click Save.
The created Study will be displayed in the "Studies" tab.
The application displays an error if the following conditions are not met:
- If the data is not provided in the right format
- If the Study name is not unique for the selected asset
The created Study can be viewed in the "Studies" tab in "Workbench".