Creating and viewing Study¶
Digital Twin Model, variable mapping and Digital Twin Instance need to be configured before creating a Study.
Creating a new Study¶
To prepare data for simulation, proceed with the following steps:
- In "Factory Twin" application, click "Workbench" from left navigation and click "Studies".
- In the "Studies" page, click to create a new study.
- In "Study Details" page, enter the Study Name and Study Description. Click "Proceed to next step".
- In "Resource Statistics" page, select the required resources, enter the Lower Limit and Upper Limit. Click "Proceed to next step".
- In "Energy Statistics" page, select the required resources, enter the Lower Limit and Upper Limit. Click "Proceed to next step".
- In the "Mapping" page, select the required mappings available in the list by clicking the checkbox next to each mapping.
- Click Save.
The created Study will be displayed in the "Studies" tab.
The application displays an error if the following conditions are not met:
- If the data is not provided in the right format
- If the Study name is not unique for the selected asset
The created Study can be viewed in the "Studies" tab in "Workbench".
On clicking the show/hide button next to the study, the related runs for that study is displayed.
On clicking on the study, the Study details will be displayed.
The Study Results screen is as shown below:
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.