Creating a new recipe¶
Recipes are chain of operations. Each operation is a function.
This application enables the user to create a recipe from the "Workbench" tab. The following section describes the procedure to create a recipe.
The user interface of "Recipes" is as shown below:
To create a new recipe, proceed with the following steps:
- In the "Workbench" tab, click "Recipes". Click "Add a recipe".
- To create a recipe from the existing recipes, choose a recipe from the available list. To create a new recipe, click "Create a new Recipe".
- Enter the name for the recipe.
- Choose the asset type from the drop-down.
- Enter the description for the recipe.
- In the Transformations section, select the Function from the drop-down.
- Choose the Input variable and enter the name for the output function. Add a new recipe step if applicable.
- Click Save.
The recipe is created successfully and is displayed on the Recipes screen.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.